Sunday, March 27, 2011

End of March

eeek! >.<
I now only realise that my blog doesn;t have any reader/followers?
is that a sad thing? LOL
Dont mind it...
Anyway~~ April is approaching, and i am so excited!

why? you asked?
Well, its because at the end of April, i will be going back KL!! Woottsss!

Really cant wait for that... i will be going shopping spree!
Eating nice food! Japanese food, sushi, korean food!
Wow, just thinking of it makes me hungry *gulp*

Its already 1am in the morning, i am having 8am class tomorrow..
Helping *someone* to punch card..

Actually i am planning to skip the class too >__<
because my stid cancel class..
But, what to do? just take it as breakfast time..hahahaha..

Be positive my dear...

Ehem...one thing i wanna complaint!!
I have one agenda that i am very very very unsatisfied with...
Recently, theres many, tons of bugs in my block...
I really don't know where they come from!
I mean, they are flying around, freely outside my room, around my block..
Their dead bodies all around the corridor..
and some even flew in my room when me or my roomate opened the door..
EEW..

I think the reason theres so many bug is because it is now raining season=.=
Hope it will end soon, i dislike when my clothes are not dry and wet wet..

okay now, time to sleep~

Good night to me! Good night to you~


XOXO
Have a sweet dream,
Sarah

2 comments: