Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its Wednesday!

For the record, i wrote this on wednesday, but post it later on=p


The reason i like wednesday is that, i don't have class on this day! yay!
But, my Monday and Thursday class are full.. i even have 3 hours class on tuesday =(

But its ok, i can rest on Sunday and Wednesday! whee..

I just came back from dinner with Chris after my sdg.
Speaking of sdg, today is my last class of sdg in this sem!
another thing to be happy about! Weeee!!!!
hahahah..

Sdg really make me confuse, whether it really brings benefit to students? or bringing trouble to students?
Hmm... once you think that every week you need to go to lecturer room to oresent something, do homework or assignment, it is really boring, and i dont think i get any benefit from it...

Why in the world must we have sdg??? =/

nevermind, i will just follow whatever my dear lecturer said, since he like sdg so much..
if i didnt attend sdg, i might get a F...=.=


Ok, enough of the unhappy things..
I wanna show you guys a video~

Lets see.. Hmm...





Did you guys watched the video?

How was the dance? hehe
I will be dancing the dance with my korean presentation groupmate together!

Excited!
Its been a while i danced, since form5...
Now in university i get a chance to perform in front of my dear lecturer and friends..i and so happy!!


Ok..i need to go do my law assignment already....so sien...
Tons of asignment need to be done..
Well, thats the life of student..

Assignments, test, exam, quiz, final....


Untill next time,
bye~

*smile and wave*

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment