Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hey blog

hey dear blog...
i've found i had been ignoring you since the past few months...
i admit,i saw u everytime in my bookmark but i just ignore it due to my lack of time,
busy doing assg..(blah blah blah) excuses..

Okay,i am wrong,i should take care of you more..
I open you today,now,is because i am uploading assg that i edited to my group member..
while waiting for it to be uploaded in my hotmail,i opened my blog and decided to type a few sentence=p

well, currently i just done editting marketing analysis assg about British Airways..
I will be having mid term exams in monday(today is saturday)
two more days...
But! two exams in one day!
imagine that....
One will be supply chain management in the morning.
But what really bothers me is the Finance exam at night..

I will be a free bird(well at least for two weeks) after the exam!!!
Cant wait :)

After tuesday,me and my friends,joyce,lyih jia,cai yin,jeffrey and boon shien will be heading to MELACCA!!!
Woots!!
Of course,lets not forget Chris..ahahaha..


I wanna sleep now,its almost 1am now..
Good night =]

See you,take care..


XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment