Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November again

Hello! I wanna share something in the blog today~hee
I bought a camera yesterday at uum digital fair
Samsung ES80

Isnt it a cutie? =))



Its model is Samsung ES80 with 12.2mp and 2.7 inch screen, comes with 4GB SD card..
hehe...
I bought it for RM360 only..
I hope i can use it for a very very very long time...
I had been wanted a camera since long time ago~

Will be capturing many nice pictures with it...hehe

Next up!
My new hdd casing! heehee
Its purple! :)

Burberry feel isnt it? xD


My old hdd pouch bag is kinda big for my hdd,so i decided to buy a new and more secure one!
Hee..i like its purple checkered style and very burberry like..
Love it when i saw it,it cost me rm15 tho..haha


Today, i went to COB main building office to collect my cert..
Hehe..what cert u ask?
I get my DEAN LIST cert of course!
Hahahaha!
Its my first time getting a Dean List so i am so happy and feel like doing harder on studies so i can get it again this sem!!
Wish me luck!! Gambatte!!
I'm so proud of myself^^

Ok....starting next week will be due date for many many of my assignments..
so i need to start do it today,i really hope i can do better in focusing!!
I need to focus!!
No whining!!
Jia You Sarah!!!

Untill then!!
See you next time=]



XOXO
♥♥Sarah♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment