Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Song Syndrome-LSS

Its just a few song that i heard recently..
keep replaying in my mind..
I listened to many new songs recently,probably its because of my event,
Searching For Star 2011 The Blooming Ace.

Anyway,
my LSS is Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perry..
The lyrics is quite emo but i feel i can relate myself to it..
it sounds like this..
"Who do you think you are?
Running round leaving scars.
Collecting your jar of hearts,
tearing love apart.

Don't come back to me,
Don't come back at all."

I felt very emotional when i first heard this song,
because....
its very similar with what i had experienced before..
I was so lost back then..

Another one LSS is Someone Like You by Adele
it goes like this:
"I heard that you, settle down,
that you found a girl and you're married now.
Guess she gave the things i didnt give to you.

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you..
I wish nothing but the best of you too..

Dont forget me, i think i remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.."

Yea, pretty much an emo song as well..
but nevertheless it is a really great song by Adele..

Another emo song from Adele remain to be my LSS is Rolling in Deep..
here it goes:

"The scars of your love remind me of us,
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all.."

How sad..but true..


Hehehe...cant help but being emo right now..

Good night my dearssss...
yes,you.


XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment